POWER UP YOUR CAREER with Safelite Group
Regional Vice President
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Regional Vice President to join our team! The RVP will provide leadership, direction, and motivation for assigned division of auto glass replacement and repair facilities. The RVP will directly manage a group of District Managers (DM’s) and act as an intermediary between field operations and corporate management with the goal of growing and improving market share for the assigned region.
The territory for this position includes Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, and West Virginia.
· Develops short and long range sales and operations plans based on growing market share by reviewing the potential growth of the market against current market share.
· Researches and analyzes potential new markets by gathering demographic data from the corporate office and coupling it with local data such as automobile population.
· Maintains responsibility for profit and loss of assigned markets.
· Recruits for, hires, and trains DMs.
· Provides guidance and leadership directly to DMs and indirectly to all other associates within assigned region.
· Develops and implements methods and procedures for monitoring market/store activities, such as units installed, shortfall rates, overall sales, expenditures, CSI information, etc.
· Develops new operational practices and processes for improvement.
· Resolves escalated service issues in a professional and tactful manner and to the satisfaction of the customer.
· Partners with the DMs and Quality Managers to ensure qual
· Partners with warehouse operations leadership to ensure professional coordination of services between business segments.
· Partners with the DMs to develop new and existing business relationships.
· Partners with IT to ensure the most effective and efficient use of technology.
· Participates in regularly scheduled conference calls.
· Ensures compliance with sales programs and contracts.
· Ensures adherence to safety procedures, service promises, approved installation methods, appearance guidelines, and operations and control procedures.
· May become involved in day-to-day operations as needed to support markets.
· Participates in and may lead various projects not directly related to assigned division.
· Interprets company policy to division management and participates in the development and implementation of other field operations policies.
· Analyzes area budgets to identify needs and/or reductions, and may allocate operating budgets funds.
· Assists in the formulation of pricing policies according to requirements for profitability of market.
· Travels to market locations, the corporate office, and any other location necessary to successfully carry out job responsibilities.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a related field or equivalent experience required
· Master’s Degree (MBA) preferred
· Business and sales experience required
· 3+ years management and supervision experience required
· Ability to travel up to 70%
· Knowledge of sales and marketing techniques and methods for increasing market share
· Proven experience with budget management, strategic planning, and management practices
· Ability to lead people, achieve results through others, assemble high performing teams, and lead change management
· Skilled in verbal and written communications; presenting information to groups of people and presenting training
· Advanced knowledge and experience with preparing financial, operational and written reporting
· Forward and progressive thinker over a short and long term period with the ability to provide strategic and functional level solutions
· Valid driver’s license
Who we’re looking for:
· Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
· Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
· People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
· Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
· Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
· Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
What you can expect:
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
· You'll experience great leadership.
· We’ll focus on you first.
· You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
· You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to growth both personally and professionally.
Safelite AutoGlass - 30+ days ago
Safelite Group (formerly Belron US) has the answer to what blew into your windshield. The company, an operating segment of global auto glass...