Our client is seeking a Regional Vice President of Sales in the Northeast region to drive Healthcare IT/EMR systems sales in the hospital market. In this role you will develop and manage key customer relationships and drive a team of sales professionals and leaders. The territory for this position is upstate New York and New Jersey and candidates should ideally live in the region.
• Direct sales efforts and attain revenue, expense and marketing objectives for assigned region.
• Develop relationships within hospitals executives at the C-level.
• Develop strategy for account retention and new business development.
• Direct the overall operation for direct and/or channel sales, and delegate assignments to management and sales team.
• Direct brand strategy to meet or exceed objectives established for each brand.
• Create strategy for retention and penetration of account base and development of new accounts.
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 10+ years of healthcare sales experience with an EMR vendor such as GE, Epic, Cerner, McKesson or Allscripts.
• Strong pipeline of hospital C-Level relationships in the Northeast.
• 5+ years experience in a leadership capacity responsible for directing a team of at least 5 Sales/Account Executives and Regional Sales Directors.
• Successful history of obtaining and exceeding sales quotas.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred. Will also consider equivalent combination of education and experience.
1st Solution USA - 5 months ago