Job Summary and Mission:
The Registered Client Service Associate supports the business operations of a team of Financial Advisors. This position is not limited to handling and/or addressing all the client’s operational and administrative needs.
* Provide service to UBS clients by responding to clients requests and addressing inquiries to different areas as appropriate
* Provide administrative support to designated financial advisor(s)
* Process and follow up operational duties linked to new accounts, risk management, funds cashiering, marketing support and order entry, among other
* Work closely with the branch operations team and bank service desks on resolving client inquiries
* Market research
* Interface with branch management team as required
* Provide marketing support to enhance business development
*High School Diploma or equivalent
*Series 7 and 66 licensed required
*2-3 years minimum experience in financial service industry
*Strong knowledge of lending products
*Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
*Ability to multi-task in a highly visible fast-paced and team-oriented environment
*Ability to exercise good judgment by recognizing urgency and prioritizing accordingly
*High degree of confidentiality and latitude
*Able to work independently with strong administrative and problem solving skills
*Ability to interface across business units and with all levels of Management
*Must be knowledgable with excel, powerpoint and outside social media websites.
*Bachelors Degree preferred
*Detail & Service oriented
*Excellent written and verbal communication skills
*3-5 years Securities related experience
We can offer you an exciting, fast-paced working environment, a culture of mutual respect and teamwork and the opportunity to play a vital role in our growth.
UBS - 2 years ago
We draw on our 150-year heritage to serve private, institutional and corporate clients worldwide, as well as retail clients in Switzerland....