Position : Registered Dental Hygienist
Are you looking to join a stable company that is experiencing a tremendous amount of growth, values your contribution, and provides you with a career rather than just a job?
WHAT YOU’LL DO
• Perform functions in accordance with the applicable state’s permitted functions (e.g., California’s Dental Auxiliaries Table of Permitted Duties.)
• Actively participate in the Perfect Patient Experience™ by striving to keep your patients focused on optimal treatment while attending to their individual concerns and promoting the good qualities of your doctor.
• Remove deposits and strains from teeth by scaling and root planing.
• Assist in the prevention and control of dental caries (decay) and gum disease.
• Select and use appropriate fluoride treatments and polish tooth restorations.
• Ensure that the health history is updated for all returning patients.
• Maintain strict compliance with State, Federal, and other regulations, (e.g., OSHA, WC, Dental Board, HIPAA, ADA, FEHA, DOL, HR policies and practices).
WHAT WE SEEK
· Degree or certification for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to meet state licensure requirements.
· Commitment to continuing education for hygiene and dentistry.
Certificates/Licenses/Registrations: Valid and current Registered Dental Hygienist license in accordance with applicable state licensure requirements.
Our ideal candidates possess the following qualifications:
· Advanced degree (e.g., Masters) for Hygiene from an accredited college or technical school; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
WHAT WE OFFER
Your commitment to Pacific Dental Services® is the key to our success. In turn, we’ll reward you with a benefits package that shows we care about you, your family and your future. We encourage team members to develop their distinctive talents and strengths—and embrace an entrepreneurial spirit that rewards individual achievement.
Pacific Dental Services - 10 months ago
Opportunity. Service. Clinical Excellence. Quality of Live. They’re all at PDS.
As a company, Pacific Dental Services believes...