STG International is currently accepting resumes for Registered Dietician supporting the Shaw Air Force Base in South Carolina. This posting is for future openings.
- The primary function of the position will be to Strengthen human performance and total force readiness by providing nutrition awareness, education and intervention programs while promoting a nutrition environment that facilitates healthy eating behaviors targeted at Air Force (AF) members and their families, and as mission allows other beneficiaries.
- Responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating all Health Promotion (HP) nutrition-related prevention programs and services IAW Air Force instructions, guidelines, and population needs.
- Administers nutrition assessment, prescriptions, counseling, comprehensive nutrition prevention programs, and various other health and nutrition programs/activities that meet AF HP healthy weight and nutrition goals and the needs of the installation community.
- Serves as the nutrition consultant to the Director Base Medical Service and the Air Force community and its agencies. The organizational location of this position is the installation HAWC.
- Coordinates with HP staff to deliver programs in a variety of community settings to include individual unit worksites, community facilities, and the Medical Treatment Facility (MTF).
STG International, Inc. (STG) is a dynamic professional services company dedicated to providing the following leading-edge services to our government and military clientele:
Medical Staffing Service - Human Resource Services and System Solution - Management and Data Resources Consulting Services - Professional and Administrative Services.
Headquartered in Alexandria, VA, STG was founded in 1997 to provide high quality management and technical services to federal clients. Previously certified by the U.S. Small Business Administration as a woman- owned, minority business, STG is a financially sound organization poised for continued success, as is evidence by the company’s exponential growth in recent years.
STG International offers an outstanding benefits package which includes Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k with company match and a generous PTO policy. STG International is an EEO compliant organization
- Completion of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university in a didactic program for dietetics approved by the Commission on Accreditation for Dietetics Education of the American Dietetic Association (ADA).
- Current registration by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) through the ADA.
- Must maintain currency through continuing education in dietetics and nutrition in compliance with the CDR of the ADA requirements.
- Must be successfully granted provider privileges by the Credentials Office and maintain privileges.
- Board eligible Certified Specialist in Sports Dietetics by the ADA.
- Possesses three (3) years of experience in wellness, sports nutrition or nutrition education
- Should be a role model in weight, fitness, and other healthy lifestyle behaviors.
- Must be able to use basic computer applications for word processing, record keeping, presentations, and nutrition assessment (e.g. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Outlook.)
STG International, Inc. (STGi) is an energetic team full of bright and vibrant people who strive to make a powerful, positive impact on the...