A’viands, a Minnesota-based food and services management company is currently seeking a Full-Time Registered Dietitian (or Certified Dietary Manager) who has managment and clinical experience to oversee the nutritional therapy and food service operation at the St. Croix County Health Center. The St. Croix County Health Center is a 48 bed LTC (Long Term Care) facility located in New Richmond, WI.
- Provide medical nutrition therapy to residents, patients and clients in a long term care, hospital and outpatient clinic setting.
- Completion of all required nutritional assessments and documentation in an electronic medical record for all the residents/patients/clients, including MDS, CAA’s, and plan of care.
- Lead the facility Wellness Committee and wellness initiatives.
- Continually assist in the development of additional nutrition-related programs offered at the clinic or to the community.
- Utilize and manage the on-site menu software program.
- Assist in menu and therapeutic diet management facility-wide.
- Participate as an active committee member within the palliative care, health expo, and diabetes management teams.
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree at a US regionally accredited university or college by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND)
- Passed a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR) or meets the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics requirements for eligibility.
- Certified per state requirements currently or upon hire.
- Knowledge of The Joint Commission/ Critical Access/OBRA/other regulation specific to comprehensive assessments, care planning and residents rights.
- Demonstrated ability to relate well to individuals and groups with widely varying backgrounds, perspectives, education, and skills is required.
- Excellent work record, superior communication, cooperation, and organizational skills required.
- Ability to work with team members.
- Demonstrated ability to handle difficult situations with residents/patients and staff with tact and empathy.
A’viands is based in Roseville, Minnesota and provides services to senior living facilities, nursing homes, correctional facilities, colleges and universities, school districts and business dining facilities in the Midwest and Southwest. We offer a competitive salary and benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401K. If you have the passion to grow with a dynamic organization, we encourage you to apply now!
A’viands is a food management firm founded by William J. Benzick in 2003, providing a full range of services throughout multiple industries....