Bachelors Degree in Dietetics or Nutrition
- Regististered by the American Dietetic Association as a Registered Dietitian
- Licensed as a Dietitian in Missouri
- Clinical experience in acute or long-term care. Previous management/supervisory experience is a plus.
- Ability to execute verbal and written communication effectively.
- Conceptual thinking and problem solving skills required.
Job Summary: To actively support Dining Services operations to ensure compliance with nutritional, safety, sanitation, and quality standards. Supports the development, training and mentoring of employees with regard to meeting the nutritional needs of the residents. Responsible for completiion of nutritional assessments, care plans and nutrition education for the residents.
RegisteredDietitianrev0212.doc - 64.51 KB
• Apply / Submit Resume Online
Bethesda Health Group - 12 months ago