1) Completion of specialized academic training in dietetics, including a minimum of a four year degree in food and nutrition science from an Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND) approved university and completion of either a CUP program, internship or Master's program (AP-4) approved by the AND.
2) Current Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist by the State of Kentucky.
3) One year of experience in food service management or clinical dietetics is preferred
Registered Dietitian responsibilities include:
- Nutritional assessment, care planning, monitoring and revision of the care plan as indicated
- Guidance and monitoring of food purchasing, production and service, and food service sanitation, budget, cost control, staffing, food quality and sanitation
- Management services and direct supervision of the dietary function during absence of the Dietary Manager and during emergencies
- Serve as nutritional expert during the state and federal survey process
Nutritious Lifestyles has been providing premier nutrition and foodservice consulting services since 1986. Nutritious Lifestyles offers competitive pay, flexibility, comprehensive training and professional and personal growth opportunities for the right candidate. Nutritious Lifestyles has opportunities in long-term care, pediatrics, home care, menu development and much more!
Indeed - 5 months ago