CA RN License
1 - 3 years of experience required
HealthCare Partners Medical Group is a multispecialty medical group that is recognized for its quality of care and high rates of patient satisfaction. HealthCare Partners has over 3,500 employees, including 500+ primary care and specialty physicians, caring for more than 500,000 patients throughout Los Angeles County and Northern Orange County . HCP operates 40 medical clinics, five urgent care centers, two medical spas, and an ambulatory surgery center. If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized, privately-owned Medical Group.
HealthCare Partners may be the employer for you. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse, Care Manager:
Responsible for ensuring the continuity of care in both the inpatient and outpatient setting utilizing the appropriate resources within the parameters of established contracts and patients' health plan benefits. Facilitates continuum of patients' care utilizing advanced nursing knowledge, experience and skills to ensure appropriate utilization of resources and patient quality outcomes. Performs care management functions on-site or telephonically as the need arises. Reports finding to the Care Management department Supervisor / Manager / Director / in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college and/or a professional certification requiring formal education beyond a two-year college.
- Graduation from an accredited school of Nursing .
- California RN license.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing preferred.
- Over 3 years and up to and including 5 years of experience.
- At least 1 year of recent clinical experience.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to type 25 wpm.
- Knowledge of current standards of patient care.
- Thorough understanding of RN scope of practice.
- Manual dexterity to use/handle equipment and instruments.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with physicians, patients, families and ancillary staff.
- Ability to make sound, independent judgments and act professionally under pressure.
Pay Grade: K3
- 3 to 5 years of acute nursing experience in critical care.
- Previous care management, utilization review or discharge planning experience.
- HMO experience.
HealthCare Partners - 18 months ago
Since 1992, HealthCare Partners has been committed to developing innovative models of healthcare delivery that improve our patients' quality...