The RN provides health care services to adults in our day and residential services programs by performing the following duties.
• Plans health program, in cooperation with senior nurse
and administrative personnel.
• Facilitates learning through the promotion of wellness.
• Participates in health assessments and reviews findings to
evaluate health status of adults in progress of program.
• Notifies families when adults need physical examinations and
assists in locating health resources
• May instruct subjects first aid and
implements nursing policies to meet emergencies.
• Administers first aid, and maintains health records of
Associate's degree in Applied Science in Nursing (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or nursing school.Current Certification in CPR; NYS License as a Registered Professional Nurse. A valid New York State Driver’s License and ability to drive and driving record acceptable for agency insurance coverage are required.