Under the direction of the Hyperbaric Supervisor provides direct care to Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy patients as prescribed by the (Medical) Director, Wound Recovery Center or attending Hyperbaric physician; operates and maintains the HBOT chambers and associated systems and equipment; and evaluates the care for clients according to age-specific criteria. The RN works within the State Practice Act and follows all Hyperbaric Medicine, Wound Recovery Center and Kent Hospital policies and procedures.
1. Registered Nurse with current state license with minimum two years prior clinical experience in acute care setting.
2. BLS certification required, ACLS preferred.
3. Successful completion of NBDHMT/UHMS approved Hyperbaric Medicine Introductory course.
4. Able to implement holistic approach to patient care.
5. Required to perform work through eye/hand/foot coordination most of a normal workday. It is also necessary to exert physical effort by moving, lifting, carrying or pushing heavy materials/objects most of a normal workday. The job is also regularly required to be exposed to a work environment which requires safety precautions to be taken.
Kent Hospital - 17 months ago