Responsible to provide direct care to clinic patients under the direction of the Program Director. Working autonomously, the RN accepts responsibility and accountability for patients to plan, implement and evaluate the care according to age-specific criteria. The RN works within the State Practice Act and follows all WRHMC and Kent Hospital pollicies and procedures.
1. RI RN license.
2. BS degree in related field preferred.
3. BCLS certified.
4. Advanced wound/ostomy certification-eligible. Agrees to actively pursue and obtain certification in agreed-upon time frame.
5. 2 year's prior experience in an acute care setting.
6. Ambulatory care experience desirable.
7. Working knowledge of advanced wound care principles and products.
8. Able to implement holistic approach to patient care.
9. Utilize life equipment.
Kent Hospital - 14 months ago