Community Education Centers (CEC), is a leading provider of correctional services throughout the United States . Join a dynamic team that provides offender management to males and females from local, state, and federal jurisdictions, including U.S. Marshal Service, the Federal Bureau of Prisons, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement
Provides direct care to inmates in the correctional institution and provides emergency care to staff while observing and maintaining the requirements of security.
and SOAP charting.
- Provides appropriate health care to inmates.
- Diagnoses and treats inmates within his/her scope of practice.
- Performs routine history and physical (H&P) examinations where applicable. .
- Documents all patient contacts in medical record using Problem Oriented Medical Record format
- Maintains confidentiality of medical records.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
Two years' experience in Quality management, preferably in a correctional or hospital setting.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Holds a current license to practice in the state where facility is located.
- Bachelor's Degree or Master;s Degree in Nursing preferred
- CHQP certification preferred
- Certified or eligible for certification in the scope of practice.
- Competent to perform responsibilities as defined by states practice act.
- Maintains current CPR certificate.
Expertise in quality assessment and improvement principles (CQI), Joint Commission (JC), and Bureau of Prison (BOP) standards
Correctional experience preferred. Federal correctional experience preferred.
Must also possess U.S. Citizenship or be a U.S. National.
Community Education Centers offers unlimited potential for career growth, a comprehensive benefits program including medical, dental, and 401(k). To apply, please visit our website at: www.cecintl.com .
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Community Education Centers, Inc. - 12 months ago