Hemet Valley Recovery Center is looking for a Registered Nurse, RN. Acute Care and/or Chemical Dependency Experience is preferred
The Hemet Valley Recovery Center is dedicated to the effective treatment of the disease of addiction. We will provide an environment of positive change that promotes a chemical free lifestyle and establishes community and family relationships that support this lifestyle.
Addiction Medicine Services Inc. saw the need for a chemical dependency treatment center that was hospital-based and able to assist patients in all aspects of their care, from acute medical detoxification through rehabilitation and aftercare. Opening in 2001, the center has drawn a professional staff that is second to none in experience and quality and has gained the reputation as a facility able to succeed in the treatment of difficult and complex cases. Located in Southern California, Hemet is between Palm Springs to the east and Riverside to the west. Nestled at the base of the San Jacinto Mountains, Hemet is large enough to support a regional medical center and small enough to provide a confidential environment for treatment.
We are currently seeking Registered Nurses, RN's to join our team. If you fit the following requirements, please submit your resume below!
- Must have a current California Registered Nurse, RN license
- Must have current CPR certification
- Knowledge of the disease of chemical dependency and drug/alcohol withdrawal is preferred
- Must demonstrate ability to direct all aspects of patient care, including admissions, discharges, treatment planning and documentation
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must be able to effectively guide and supervise LVN's and CNA's
- Must demonstrate compassion and understanding, but be able to set appropriate limits.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of the chemical dependency disease process.
Med/Surg and/or Chemical Dependency Experience Preferred
This is a great opportunity to work in a specialty clinical area. Join our interdisciplinary team environment and make a difference!
Monster - 10 months ago