One of the nation's largest non-profit healthcare systems is looking for a Registered Nurse Case Manager to join their exceptional team onsite at a Queens, NY hospital.
Evening Shift - 3pm - 11pm
In this position you will:
- Coordinate and facilitate patient care throughout hospitalization
- Coordinate and facilitate the discharge planning process
- Perform concurrent utilization management
- Participate in quality management of patient care outcomes
- Document case management process in the medical record
Please be advised that we are only considering nurses with the following:
How Pathway Medical Works With You to Get the Job
- Current RN Licensure in New York State
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; Master's Degree preferred
- Patient Review Instruments (PRI) Certification preferred
- Certification in Case Management (CCM) preferred
- Minimum 5 years bedside nursing experience, preferably in an acute care setting
- Experience in utilization management and discharge planning
- A strong clinical background and an understanding of the preparation and post procedure monitoring requirements for diagnostic, radiological, and/or surgical procedures
- Computer proficiency
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and spreadsheet management
Since 1998 we have focused exclusively on helping nurse case managers and related non-clinical nursing professionals find career opportunities that fit their lifestyle and advance their careers.
- We have long-standing relationships with nurse executives at dozens of leading healthcare organizations, ensuring that your accomplishments and skills get noticed by key decision makers.
- We will review your resume to make certain it emphasizes the important skills and experience requirements of the job for which you are applying.
- We will then prepare you for your interview , enabling you to show why you are the best candidate for the job.
- When an offer is extended we will help you negotiate compensation, benefits and any additional employment issues.
Pathway Medical Staffing - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1998 Pathway Medical Staffing has placed case managers and non-bedside nurses in great jobs at hundreds of leading healthcare...