Department: Cardiac Telemetry Unit
Schedule: Days: M-F: 1 Weekend/Month
Shift: Full Time
Coordinates the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to provide optimal, quality patient care consistent with High Point Regional Health System’s mission, philosophy, goals, standards, and bylaws and in collaboration with other clinical disciplines. Prescribes, delegates, and coordinates nursing care based on nursing diagnoses consistent with the patient’s age, health/illness status, and physiological/psychosocial needs.
Bachelors Nursing Required*
* Effective October 1, 2012, must complete BSN within four years from date of hire.
Certifications, Licensures and Registrations
Registered Nurse with current North Carolina license North Carolina Board of Nursing Required
CPR certification (BLS Course C) American Heart Association Required*
* unless meets requirements for restricted CPR certification.
* Clinical Specialty certification preferred.
Prior Nursing Preferred
Additional Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Successful completion of General Hospital Orientation and General Nurse Orientation provided by TCU.
- Successful completion of specialty/subspecialty orientation including a minimum six weeks under the direction of the Unit Coordinator/Charge Nurse, RN/RN Preceptor.
- Basic computer skills.
High Point Regional Health System - 22 months ago