Home Health Registered Nurse
13 Week Assignment
Home visits. Periodic office meetings. Must have reliable transportation, current drivers license, and agency-required liability insurance.
1. Current and unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the
employee is assigned to work by the Company.
2. Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC) documents the following: The mutual recognition model of nurse licensure allows a nurse to have one license (in his or her state of residency) and to practice in other states (both physical and electronic), subject to each states practice law and regulation. Nurses must legally reside in a NLC state to be eligible to have a multi-state license. See list of Nurse Licensure Compact States
3. Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience required.
Registered Nurse Page 6 of 7 January 2010
4. Current CPR certification.
This is just a preview of the products and services you will have access to!
- Furnished Private Housing
- Identity Theft Protection
- Wellness Visits
- Home Security
- $10,000 Accidental Death & Dismemberment insurance included
- Diabetic Supplies
- Sleep Apnea Testing
- Chiropractic Care
- Dining Program
- Vision - Davis Vision
- Life Insurance
Right Choice Travel Nurse - 17 months ago