As a member of the Business Development team, the Registered Nurse Liaison works in multiple settings, including but not limited to, hospitals, physician offices, skilled nursing facilities and assisted living facilities. The Registered Nurse Liaison is responsible for cultivating and developing relationships with referral sources, evaluating and completing referrals for appropriate patients to Concord Regional VNA.
The Registered Nurse Liaison works with facilities to collect and coordinate patient information to ensure a smooth transition of home care and hospice-eligible patients to Concord Regional VNA.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Registered Nurse who holds current licensure in NH
- Bachelors degree in nursing preferred
- 1-2 years of recent acute care nursing experience
- Previous communty health, home health or hospice experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with the use of technology required
This is a full-time, salaried, exempt position.
Concord Regional Visiting Nurse Association - 22 months ago
Since 1899, Concord Regional VNA has served the healthcare needs of people of all ages in central New Hampshire. Our not-for-profit,...