We have an opening for a Full time Occupational Health Registered Nurse to work at a future employer health center located Anderson, SC!
As part of Walgreens Health and Wellness division, Take Care Health Systems Employer Solutions ( www.takecareemployersolutions.com ) is the manager of worksite-based health and wellness services. We operate on-site employee health centers, pharmacies and fitness centers for many of the country’s largest corporations and federal agencies . The company combines best practices in healthcare and the expertise and personal care of our providers to deliver access to high-quality, affordable and convenient healthcare.
While working at this large employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs.
- Uses nursing skills to evaluate patient care needs, respond to emergencies and stabilize patients, as needed
- Performs occupational and health screening tests as defined in site contract (blood pressure screenings, etc.).
- Documents accurately all elements of nursing assessment, treatments, medications administered, discharge instructions provided, and follow up care arranged.
- Evaluates health education/promotion needs of patients and provides necessary training and instruction.
- Identifies emergency situations and provides care within legal scope of practice.
- Maintains medical records.
- Maintains patient privacy and confidential patient information.
- Participates in follow up phone calls and follow up patient visits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
We offer competitive wages and benefit options.
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V
- Certificate from an accredited Nursing School or Associate’s degree in Nursing (ASN) required. Bachelor's degree in Nursing (BSN) preferred.
- Currently licensed Registered Nurse in state of South Carolina required.
- Minimum two years experience as a Registered Nurse in an occupational health setting required.
- Minimum five years experience in case management required.
- COHN certification preferred
- Current training in AHA or ARC Basic Life Support for health care providers required.
- Must have strong computer skills - Knowledge of Internet software, Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software required.
Take Care Health - 23 months ago
At Take Care Health Systems we offer a more personalized, human approach to healthcare.
Our Take Care Clinics, conveniently located in...