Registered Nurse - RN
Job Number: 013205
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. (BSL) a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD)
Want to become a member of our professional team and work for the largest senior living provider in the United States?
Consider joining our team at South Bay South Kingstown located in South Kingstown, RI!!!
Brookdale provides lifestyle solutions that create the most fulfilling experiences for each resident every day. We are constantly innovating new and better methods for enriching the lives of our senior living residents. The Brookdale experience offers much more than a place to live. Our residents share a common value: to be recognized as individuals, to lead lives with a sense of purpose and to maintain connections with people and interests that are meaningful to them.
We do this in more than 600 retirement communities, and with a wide range of innovative programs and services. Brookdale has nearly 50,000 associates whose passion, courage and true sense of partnership make Brookdale what it is.
More than a company, it is a calling.
Senior Living Solutions: Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Therapy, Hospice, Home Health, LifeCare, Continuing Care Retirement Communities. For more information visit: www.brookdaleliving.com
Immediate Opening: Registered Nurse - RN
Job Number: 013205
Job Type: Full Time (3rd Shift - 11pm to 7am including weekends)
Location: South Bay South Kingstown - 1959 Kingstown Road; South Kingstown, RI 02879
Location Web Address: http://www.brookdaleliving.com/south-bay-retirement-living.aspx
Contact: Wende Blake
The RN provides care to residents in accordance with physician orders, recognized standards of practice and established company policies and procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
* Implementing and coordinating the delivery of care in collaboration with physician and resource health care personnel
* Utilizing the nursing process (assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation) in applying nursing knowledge
* Documenting all pertinent information regarding nursing care, care plans, observation of the residents’ overall condition and behavior, Medicare charting, admission, discharge, and patient teaching
* Maintaining a working knowledge of community infection control procedures
* Providing functional direction and assistance to LPNs and CNAs and completing new staff orientation as assigned
* Directing resident care to include making rounds on a timely basis to ensure continuity of care
* Ensuring proper utilization of community supplies and equipment
* Answering call lights as needed and setting up and administering prescribed medications and treatments including IV therapy; operates a variety of medical equipment as necessary
* Completing monthly/quarterly assessments and documentation as assigned and attends care plan meetings as assigned - Acts as resident advocate.
* Communicating effectively with the residents, families, visitors, members of the health care team, and other disciplines
We seek the following requirements:
* Must be a graduate from an accredited nursing school
* Must have current Registered Nursing Certification in good standing in the state of RI
* Must have a minimum of one year of experience
* Must have basic CPR and First Aide training
* Must have the ability to interact and build relationships with older adults
* Must have strong organizational and analytical skills
* Must have strong team building and mentoring skills
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you want a rewarding career enriching the lives of those we serve with compassion, respect, and excellence, we invite you to consider Brookdale Senior Living. Discover more about Brookdale Senior Living at BrookdaleLiving.com.
HOW TO APPLY: Please send resume to Wende.Blake@brookdaleliving.com or apply online at www.brookdalecareers.com using Job Number 013205.
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Registered Nurse, RN, nurse, Visit Nurse, Home Health, Home Care, Hospice, continuing care retirement community, ccrc, skilled nursing facility, snf, South Kingstown, RI
Brookdale Senior Living Inc. - 16 months ago
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...