This job is responsible for directing and coordinating
members of the care team, focusing on the provision
of individualized quality patient care consistent with
organizational standards. Develops the patient plan of care
in partnership with physicians, interdisciplinary teams, and
patient/family. This position is responsible for providing care
for the emergency patients presenting with a wide variety of
medical conditions across all populations.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- One-year experience within the last three (3) years in an
acute care setting preferred.
- Current State Licensure as a Registered Nurse required.
- BLS required.
- Must maintain current Basic Life Support (BLS) - CPR
and Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS).
- Trauma Nurse Core Curriculum (TNCC) certification
- Pediatric Life Support (PALS) certification preferred.
Avera Health - 11 months ago