The position exists to manage clinical outcomes, cost, and customer satisfaction in the daily care assignment and in the operations of the unit. The incumbent assures care for patients and families reflective of the organization's core values. This position coordinates the nursing and interdisciplinary team for daily patient care assignments.
Minimum Experience Requirements
- Minimum of an Associate’s Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program through Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) required.
In employment, if job duties include performing moderate complexity testing procedures, must demonstrate proficiency in performing moderate complexity testing skills related to specimen processing, test performance, and test result reporting according to CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvements Amendments) through training and clinical competency assessments.
Minimum Licensure/Certification/Registration Requirements
Basic Life Support certification required. Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
Requires current license as Registered Nurse.
- Medium Work: Exerting 20 to 50 pounds of force occasionally, and/or 10 to 25 pounds of force frequently, and/or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
- Constantly (67 - 100%): Walking and Computer Usage
- Frequently (34 - 66%): Bending, Stooping, Reaching and Twisting
- Occasionally (1 - 33%): Kneeling, Squatting and Sitting
- Rarely (< 1%): Climbing stairs or ladders and Crawling
- Will constantly carry up to 10 lbs and rarely carry above 26 lbs
- Will constantly lift up to 10 lbs and rarely lift above 26 lbs
- Will constantly pull up to 25 lbs and occasionally pull up to 100+ lbs
- Will frequently push up to 25 lbs and occasionally push up to 100+ lbs
Bloomington Hospital - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard