PURPOSE/FUNCTION OF PROGRAM:
The Kids I.N.N. is a psychiatric residential treatment facility, which serves as a diversionary setting during times of crisis or as a step-down from a more restrictive placement, such as hospitalization.
The Per Diem Milieu Nurse acts a Mental Health Worker in providing direct care, supervision, behavior management, recreational and therapeutic programming to children in the Shelter Programs, as well as provides medical care and implements restraint guidelines.
The On-call Nurse i mplements regulations pertaining to physical restraints. Provides monitoring, assessment and documentation of restraints.
• Must be a Registered Nurse for the State of Connecticut who graduated from an accredited school of nursing.
• Must be knowledgeable of applicable standards and regulations.
• Must have knowledge of diverse cultural groups and the ability to work within a multidisciplinary team.
• Must fulfill competency-based training requirements in TCI and the Boys & Girls Village Social Skills Model.
• Prior experience working in a group living program, serving children is preferred.
• Previous experience working in pediatric care is also preferred
Apply Now: Interested candidates are invited to
submit a resume today!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Boys & Girls Village - 2 years ago