Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC, a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in their quality of life, then think of us -- and in the process, you’ll make a real difference in your life as well.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities Include:
- Monitors and provides total patient/resident care within an assigned nursing unit
- Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others
- Participates in the development of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care
- Implements the individualized interdisciplinary plan of care according to biophysical, psycho-social and age specific needs
- Monitors resident outcomes and reports abnormal findings to Nurse Management
- Administers specified medications according to established standards and policies
- Documents patient's status, according to unit specific procedure
Carmel Hills Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC recognizes people as our most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer our employees a competitive benefits and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- Current RN licensure in good standing in the state in which practicing with the ability to gain licensure in the State of Missouri.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English Language.
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer
- 2 years ago - save job