At Fayette Regional Health System, we are committed to providing care to the community that you and your family will need throughout your lifetime. Founded in 1913, Fayette Regional Health System has been providing quality and compassionate health care for over 100 years. Located in the heart of Connersville, Indiana, at 1941 Virginia avenue, FRHS emphasizes quality services with the caring touch of local, hometown professionals accentuated with state-of-the-art equipment and facilities. Connersville is a small town with close access to the excitement and services of 3 major metropolitan areas.
All aspects of the RN position support Fayette Regional Health System vision, mission, and values. The RN is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of activities on that designated unit for that assigned shift. The RN acts as a mentor, resource, educator and leader. The RN is responsible and accountable to the Team Leader for the Home Health Department.
- Graduated from an accredited School of Nursing and currently registered with the Indiana State Board of Nurses Registration and Nursing Education
- AHA HCP CPR certification
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge, and ability in personnel management, administrative coordination, policies and committee activities
- Knowledge and skill to review workload standards and staffing needs based on productivity
- Skill in cost containment measures
- Ability to collaborate with medical staff in day-to-day environment to establish coordinated department function and program development
- Excellent oral and written communication, which allow preparation of correspondence, reports, oral presentations, etc.
- Comprehensive knowledge of general nursing theory and practice
- Knowledge of the procedures and techniques required for the competent performance of the duties of the unit
- Knowledge and understanding of the nursing process
- Days and Hours vary
- On Call
- Weekend rotation