The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduated from an accredited school of Registered Professional Nurses.
2. Successful completion of Emergency Department medication test.
3. Completion of all skills on Emergency Care Center checklist that are pertinent to job assignment.
4. ACLS provider preferred.
5. PALS provider preferred.
6. NRP provider preferred.
7. TNCC provider preferred.
1. Minimum 1 year experience as a RN in Emergency or Critical Care preferred
1. Registration with current license in Georgia.
2. Certification in Emergency Nursing encouraged.
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Works effectively with patients and families. Maintains a cooperative working relationship with the medical staff and other members of the health team.
The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide the best in patient care of the infant, pediatric, adult, and geriatric patient; provides and maintains a clean, orderly, safe, and quiet environment in support of patient comfort and contentment. Supports the purpose and objectives of the Emergency Care Center. He/She is responsible and accountable for the function of the unit during his/her shift.
Floyd Medical Center - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard