The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduate from an accredited School of Registered Professional Nurses
1. Experience in related field and evidence of continuing professional development preferred.
1. Current registration to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia
2. BCLS certification required annually
3. Certification in psychiatric field encouraged
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
The Registered Nurse (RN) utilizes the nursing process to provide the best care for Floyd Behavioral Health patients. Provides and maintains a clean, orderly safe, and quiet environment in support of patient comfort and contentment. Supports the purpose and objectives of nursing practice of Floyd Behavioral Health. Works cooperatively with the medical staff and other hospital staff who support the care of the adult and geriatric patients.
Floyd Medical Center - 30+ days ago