The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduate from accredited school of registered professional nurses.
1. Minimum one year nursing experience.
2. Three years experience within the past 5 years in an occupational industrial setting.
3. Prefer experience with budgeting and administrative/organizational skills.
4. Demonstrates past understanding of Worker's Compensation, Department of Transportation,
Occupational Safety and Health Administration, and/or Americans with Disabilities Act guidelines
1. Licensed Registered Nurse in the State of Georgia.
2. Valid Georgia Drivers license
3. Current American Heart Association BCLS Provider card
4. Maintains current certification in the following: Pulmonary Function Testing, Audiometric Technician, and Breath Alcohol Testing.
D. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills, has a commitment to customer service.
2. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups.
3. Must be able to exchange information with other team members, management, personnel in other programs and departments, medical staff, industry personnel, and community resources as
The Occupational Health Nurse works assist in the development and implementation of the Occupational Health Program. Implements and oversees on-site services. Demonstrates ability to perform general nursing duties. Performs case management services. Assists with sales and marketing as indicated.