Liberty Terrace Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC a leader in the long-term care industry and growing quickly, invites you to join us. We are seeking RN's for all shifts for a hospice designated wing. Our culture is that of an innovative, ethical, and caring team. If you want to help people and really make a difference in their quality of life, then think of us -- and in the process, you’ll make a real difference in your life as well.
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Monitors and provides total patient/resident care within an assigned nursing unit
- Maintains an environment of safety for patients, self and others
- Participates in the development of an individualized interdisciplinary plan of care
- Implements the individualized interdisciplinary plan of care according to biophysical, psycho-social and age specific needs
- Monitors resident outcomes and reports abnormal findings to Nurse Management
- Administers specified medications according to established standards and policies
- Documents patient's status, according to unit specific procedure
Liberty Terrace Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center, LLC recognizes people as our most valuable asset. Therefore, we offer our employees a competitive benefits and salary package as well as a rewarding and successful work environment.
- Current RN licensure in good standing in the state in which practicing with the ability to gain licensure in the State Missouri
- Wound care experience highly desired
- Strong organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Computer proficient
- Ability to read, write and speak the English Language
We Are An Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 years ago - save job