HOME CARE REGISTERED NURSE – SAN JOSE
ABOUT ON LOK:
On Lok is a well-established and respected non-profit health care and social services organization celebrating 40 years of success and growth. On Lok has pioneered the development of the PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) model and is among the most highly respected senior health organizations in the country. We value and appreciate our team of over 700 staff located in San Francisco, Fremont and San Jose.
On Lok Lifeways is a known innovator in health care and 2009 recipient of the American Hospital Association's distinguished Justin Ford Kimball Innovators Award. http://www.aha.org/aha/press-release/2009/090427-pr-onlokinnov.html
- Clinical Practice – Evaluates, implements and develops a home care treatment plan for participants. Monitors participant changes and adjusts treatment plan accordingly. Provides skilled nursing care as needed .
- Supervision and Training - Instructs and supervises geriatric aides and LVNs in carrying out the home care treatment plan. Teaches and counsels participants and family members regarding participant’s care and safety.
- Interdisciplinary Teamwork and Communication - Participates actively in the interdisciplinary team by offering clinical expertise in team planning and problem solving. Communicates effectively with participants, family and team members.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Graduate of an accredited college or university with either an associate or baccalaureate degree in nursing.
- Possess a current California Registered Nurse license. A California Public Health Nurse certificate is desired.
- Experience in public health nursing desired.
- Interest, demonstrated ability and/or experience in working with the elderly.
- Ability to work as part of multidisciplinary team.
- Two years of acute care experience (ICU, ER or Critical care) or homecare experience highly preferred.
- CA Driver’s license, clean DMV record and have reliable car.
- CPR certificate.
To apply for this position, please contact Jessica Mathers at Jmathers@onlok.org , 888-609-5258, or apply directly at www.onlok.org .
On Lok - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard