Providence is calling a Registered Nurse – Clinic to Providence Medical Group, International Heart Institute, in Missoula, MT.
This is an on-call, day shift position for coverage in the Vascular and Cardiac Surgery clinic.
We are seeking a compassionate and caring Registered Nurse (RN) to join our clinic team.
In this position you will:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care needs for patients.
- Provide safe, effective nursing care in a clinic setting.
- Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Montana State
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certificate
- Must obtain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) within six months of hire
- Two years or more of professional nursing experience in the care of cardiology patients.
About the clinic you will serve.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
Providence Medical Group is a group of primary care, specialty care and hospital-based medical providers who serve western Montana. Our providers and staff strive to create a distinctive health care experience for each patient – one focused on trust, respect, communication and teamwork.
Providence Health & Services - 10 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...