Join our team and be a part of the talent that makes UWMF/UW-Health the best work and academic environments. Our Registered Nurses provide professional nursing services to patients in a clinical setting. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to telephone triage, performing patient education, care management, assessing patient's physical and psychological needs, administering medications, assisting physicians with procedures, supervising and directing the actions of unlicensed staff, and responding to medical emergencies.
*This is a 40 hour per week position.
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Maintain State RN licensure in state where employed
* Maintain CPR certification
* One year inpatient experience highly desirable
* Demonstrate high degree of professionalism and service
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to make knowledgeable clinical assessments and judgments
* Ability to educate patients
* Ability to provide counseling and emotional support with compassion and respect for the individual
* Ability to work as a member of the care team
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of medical records
* Ability to prioritize tasks
* Knowledge of infection control
* Basic Computer Skills
* Maintain proficiency in UW Healthlink
We strive to assist our staff to excel as professionals, while growing as individuals. Our competitive human resource programs are designed to facilitate a work/life balance, offering fulfilling careers that support both individual aspirations and families at home. For more information and to apply online, visit our website at www.uwhealth.org/careers. EEO/AA Employer/Background Check Applies
- 2 years ago - save job
UW Hospital and Clinics offers a variety of positions for health care professionals, including inpatient nursing, critical care...