Become part of our dynamic home care team who provide the highest quality patient care. We are patient’s provider of choice for home care. Serving patients where they most want to be – at home.
Home Care Registered Nurses
Full Time, Part Time or Per Diem Positions
May be Eligible for Sign On Bonus
The Registered Nurse (RN) provides skilled professional nursing care to the patient and family/ caregiver as prescribed by the physician and in compliance with regulations and accepted standards of practice. As a RN in the field, this position is responsible for the initial and ongoing assessment of the patient. Will support the individualized plan of care and recommend revisions to the plan as necessary including plans for discharge/transfer. This position involves ongoing consulting with and educating the patient and caregivers. The RN works in concert with other interdisciplinary team members, assessing home environment and teaching patient and family/caregiver.
- Knowledgeably and competently delivers nursing care to the patient in their homes
- Evaluates patient needs through ongoing assessment and revises care plans based on changes in patient condition
- Documents and charts appropriately and within specific time frames
- Follows physician orders and treatment plans for the patients
- Oversees and evaluates care given by the Home Care Aids
- Regularly re-evaluates patients to identify progress towards goal achievement; reviews OASIS answers, coding and sequencing of diagnoses to ensure accuracy; obtains orders and updates Plans of Care as needed throughout the episode of care.
- Participates effectively as part of an interdisciplinary team to assure that patient services are delivered in a timely manner
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Nursing
- Licensed to practice as a registered nurse in the State of Rhode Island and Massachusetts
- Minimum of 1 years experience as an Registered Nurse
- Home Health experience preferred
- Certified in PICC and Midline insertions experience preferred
- Valid driver’s license and auto liability insurance
- Reliable transportation to travel to patient homes per patient schedule and agency needs
- Knowledgeable of registered nurse practices and procedures based on state practice acts
- Ability to make independent clinical decisions
- Sign on bonus
- Competitive pay rates
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Flexible Spending, 403b, Life Insurance
- Generous Time off and holiday pay
If you are looking for an environment dedicated to quality patient care and an organization with a strong mission to serve our community, we invite you to apply through our Career Center at http://www.VisitingNurseHC.orgApplyNow.