Registered Pharmacy Technician
If you want to be a part of a place that provides nothing less than extraordinary compassionate care, then Adventist Health System is the place for you!
We are seeking qualified applicants for a Pharmacy Technician position that will be based in our Rx Plus Pharmacy department. This position is based in Sanford, FL.
This position has the opportunity to perform a wide range of supportive duties to assist the Pharmacist in preparing and dispensing medication so that patients receive consistent care.
Specific job duties include:
- Assisting the Pharmacist in maintaining inventory and patient records.
- Works only under the supervision of a registered Pharmacist and does not perform duties that can only be legally performed by a registered Pharmacist.
- Communicates consistently in a positive and professional manner, giving accurate information to all external as well as internal customers.
- Oral and written communications require sensitivity, good judgment and a caring attitude be displayed in every situation.
- At least 2 years of retail pharmacy experience required.
- Ability to perform pharmaceutical (arithmetic and algebraic) calculations required.
- Must be registered in the State of Florida as a pharmacy technician.
- Current National Pharmacy Technician Certification required or must be acquired within one year from employment date.
- Must complete state-required bi-annual continuing education.
If this position sounds like a great match for your skills set and experience, please apply online now!
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining accuracy.
- Ability to follow-through.
Adventist Health System Corporate Office
High School Diploma / GED
Dec 10, 2012, 10:48:57 AM
Adventist Health System
- 2 years ago - save job