Requires certification as a Registered Pharmacy Technician by the North Dakota Board of Pharmacy. NOTE: Registration generally requires completion of an academic program or on-the-job training approved by the North Dakota Board of Pharmacy. This registration must be maintained by successfully completing 10 hours of continuing education annually with course work approved by the American College of Pharmaceutical Education. A qualifying applicant must also have one year of work experience as a Registered Pharmacy Tech per NDAC or NDCC Section 61-02-08-04 1.a.
For More Information, Assistance or Accommodation Contact: Kate Kenna, Director
- Complete a State of ND Application for Employment (SFN 10950) . Access application form at: http://www.nd.gov/hrms/jobs/appforms.html or hard copy from any ND Job Service Office.
- Please include the position # and requisition # on your application. Also, provide details in the employment history sections of the application form on how your education, experience and skills will qualify you for this position. Supplemental information such as a cover letter and resume may be included, but the initial review and score will be based on the information provided on SFN 10950 .
- Please fill in all information requested on the application form, such as dates of employment, hours worked per week, credits earned, etc. INCOMPLETE SECTIONS WILL NOT BE GIVEN CREDIT.
- The Department’s Human Resource Division staff will score applications against the minimum qualifications and preferences listed on the job announcement and qualifying military service. After the scoring is completed, a certified list of eligible candidates and the applications will be forwarded to the hiring manager for further consideration and possible interview, based on the final scores.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
- All application material must be received on the closing date by 5:00 pm or before the closing date at the following address:
Human Resource Division
Department of Human Services
600 East Boulevard Avenue Dept 325
Bismarck ND 58505-0250
Fax: 701-328-1927; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Employing Unit: Northeast Human Service Center
Section: Medical Unit
Telephone Number: 701-795-3014 or cell: 701-740-5742
TTY Number: ND Relay Service (800)366-6688 (text); (800)366-3889 (voice)
ND Relay Number: 1-800-366-6888
Summary of Work:
Duties include: Count, measure, reconstitute, package, and label medication for individual or stock use. Maintain pharmaceutical inventory by preparing purchase requisitions and placing orders with vendors, returning overstocks and outdated merchandise, and accounting for inventory. Reconcile invoices and credit memos. Update and distribute pharmacy formulary and pharmacy information on individuals; update and maintain pharmacy references. Type, route, and file all correspondence, medication histories, reports, etc., as required or requested. Complete, or assist in completing, reports for witnessed incidents involving visitors, volunteers, and staff.
The ND Department of Human Services offers challenging work opportunities, a full range of employee benefits including a comprehensive health plan, paid leave, a retirement plan, flexible work hours, and more. For more information, contact our website at: http://www.nd.gov/dhs .
As employers, the State of North Dakota and political subdivisions prohibit smoking in all places of state and political subdivision employment in accordance with N.D.C.C. § 23-12-10.
North Dakota State Government - 17 months ago