The qualified candidate will possess the following:
1. Graduate of a JRCRTE approved Respiratory Care Program
2. Registered by the National Board for Respiratory Care as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (maintains an active registry number)
1. Two years critical care preferred
2. Provides care to patients of all ages as required
1. Licensure by the State of Georgia as a Respiratory Care Practitioner (RCP)
2. Participation in AARC is encouraged
C. Interpersonal requirements
1. Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
2. Has a commitment to customer service
3. Communicates effectively with all applicable customers and age groups
The Registered Respiratory Therapist performs routine respiratory clinical care including medication administration, arterial puncture, breathing exercises and retraining, initiation and monitoring of oxygen therapy, and pulse oximeters. Performs critical care duties including ventilator initiation, monitoring, management, maintenance and discontinuation, endotracheal intubation and attendance at announced cardiopulmonary and trauma resuscitations for age categories, infant, child, adolescent, adult and geriatric populations.
Floyd Medical Center and its affiliates are operated by Floyd Healthcare Management Inc. We provide a full spectrum of health care services...