Description and Qualifications
Transamerica offers a wide array of innovative financial services and products with a common purpose. Our mission is to help individuals, families, and businesses build, protect, and preserve their hard-earned assets. With more than a century of experience, we have built a reputation on solid management, sound decisions, and consumer confidence. Transamerica is a member of the
, a multinational insurance organization headquartered in the Netherlands. AEGON employs approximately 30,000 people worldwide. AEGONs businesses serve millions of customers in over twenty markets throughout the Americas, Europe, and Asia with major operations in the United States, the Netherlands, and the United Kingdom. AEGON takes pride in balancing a local approach with the power of an expanding global operation. Respect, quality, transparency and trust constitute our core values as the company continually strives to meet the expectations of customers, shareholders, employees and business partners.
In a team call center environment, provide client service support by answering incoming client calls and respond to account maintenance and other account service requests from clients. Provide outstanding service to our clients by responding in an accurate, professional and knowledgeable manner to all inquiries. Support an assigned group of financial advisors and make outbound calls to assist with completing transactions as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Work with others to achieve both individual and team goals
- Possess a solid base knowledge of brokerage account types and investments
- Follow up with clients on outstanding new account paperwork to meet a stated close rate
- Assist clients with paperwork completion by making contact via an inbound or outbound call
- Quickly identify the purpose of incoming calls and find a satisfactory resolution
- Answer incoming client calls and respond to requests for forms, general inquiries, status requests
- Utilize multiple systems to service client requests and quickly identify which system is needed
- Execute telephone transactions presented by the client within stated service levels
- Monitor client accounts for action required and handle each situation as needed
- Research and resolve moderate to complex issues
- Clearly and thoroughly document all client interactions
Series 7 and 66 required. 1 - 2 years of customer service in brokerage or financial industry experience desirable. Must be skilled at Excel and Word.
Must have a positive attitude and the ability to communicate with a variety of audiences. Must possess strong attention to detail and a high level of accuracy; the ability to meet deadlines and the ability to adjust to fluctuations in workload. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are necessary. Meet or exceed performance expectations for quality and quantity of work handled.
Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience.
Transamerica offers a competitive total compensation program. In addition, we offer an attractive benefits package including medical, dental, disability, life insurance, medical expense reimbursement, tuition reimbursement, pension and profit sharing 401(k).
To be considered, please submit your resume as an MS Word attachment, including salary history and requirements, to www.transamerica.com.
Transamerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Client Services & Management
- 2 years ago - save job