Team leader of Admitting Clerks. Registers patients for in-patient and outpatient services. Verifies financial and personal information on patients. Communicates with appropriate personnel regarding patient admission, transfer, discharge or death.
- Minimum High School graduate or equivalent.
- Minimum 1-3 years of Patient Access (Admitting). Knowledge of Excel, Word and use of the Internet required.
- Must meet physical and mental requirements defined in the physical activity evaluation form attached.
- Ability to remain calm in emergencies and other stressful situations
- General knowledge of third party reimbursement, billing and collections
Tomball Regional Medical Center
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 2 years ago