CLGT Solutions, LLC is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. We are currently seeking individuals for Registrar positions at Joint Counterintelligence Training Academy (JCITA) in Quantico, VA.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Maintain, input, update, and file registration and academic records for Course in-resident students, mobile training teams, and any virtual system
• Provide Course leadership sufficient and cogent information for appropriate decision making in regards to students
• Maintain liaison with service training point of contact to ensure quotas are filled in a timely manner and identify service training requirements
• Responsible for maintaining and updating the student database and must formulate data into various reports and graphs as required
Education, Experience, & Requirements
• Must have an Associate’s degree; Bachelors degree in associated discipline preferred
• Minimum five (5) years relatable experience; military experience preferred
• Security Clearance: TS/SCI Required
CLGT is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CLGT Solutions, LLC - 16 months ago
CLGT Solutions, LLC is focused upon providing professional solutions in the areas of training and talent acquisition. The company is a...