Citizant is one of the Capital area’s fastest-growing providers of business and technical solutions — Enterprise Architecture, Information Quality, Application Development, and Program Management — to civilian and military government organizations. We hire only smart, passionate, and committed “A Players” and support them with mature processes and extensive training. The result is consistent, measurable performance and exceptional service as we strive to create a better future for our associates and our fellow citizens.
Citizant is seeking a full-time Registrar to work at the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) enrolling, issuing, and activating security identification cards.
- Enroll, issue and activate numerous types of identification cards, including SmartID Cards.
- Support the appointment managing activities in the time trade GSA scheduling tools
- Operate the USAccess system.
- Perform certificate rekey, pin reset, and card update activities.
- Perform periodic card inventories and log card in inventory tool.
- Perform card custodian functions including ensuring all cards are stored securely.
- Contact Federal employees and contractors to schedule card pick-ups and activations.
- Collect cards upon credential termination and work with Security Officer to support cards destruction.
- Manage all registration and activation duties.
- Manage all applicant card status communications.
- Take photos and capture digital signatures.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Advanced experience using Microsoft Excel 2007/2010 and Microsoft Access 2007/2010 for data management, data analysis, coordination, and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to handle confidential information.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Ability to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Organized and detail-oriented with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with people from diverse backgrounds and different ages.
- Self-starter who can work independently or as part of a team.
- Dependable, punctual, has reliable transportation and can pass a background check.
- 2 years credentialing services / registrar experience.
- Experience using GSA scheduling tool.
Citizant strives to be an employer of choice in the Washington metropolitan area. Citizant associates accept challenging and rewarding work and in return receive excellent compensation and benefits, as well as the opportunity for personal and professional development. Citizant offers competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package, including 15 days off in your first year (timebank, including sick days), all federal holidays, a community service day, excellent health, dental and vision coverage, matching 401(k) retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, paid professional training and development, and much more. Citizant is an equal-opportunity employer.
Citizant, Inc - 22 months ago