About Corinthian Colleges, Inc.
If you’re looking for an exciting opportunity with a robust company committed to changing students’ lives and doing the right thing, Corinthian Colleges, Inc. is the place for you. As one of the largest post-secondary education companies in North America, we are on the cutting-edge of the industry and forging ahead into a new era of leadership, growth and innovation. We currently operate more than 100 campuses through Everest College, WyoTech and Heald College and are dedicated to delivering on the promise to our students. At CCi you’ll work with impassioned employees and have the support you need to make great things possible.
General Job Description:
You’re detail-oriented and thrive when given a chance to put your organizational skills to the test. In this role you will work under limited supervision to administer the overall operations of the records office, including the management of student records, petitions, graduation process, and the monitoring of academic guidelines, the degree audit reporting system, and related matters. You will utilize your professionalism to ensure compliance with the Family Rights and Privacy Act and all other applicable laws and regulations. You’ll also assist in the management of the registration process during the drop/add period, produce student schedules, and evaluate and resolve student inquiries, issues, and problems, ensuring appropriate action is taken to the satisfaction of the student, company, and regulatory agencies in compliance with policies, procedures, and legal requirements. Most importantly, you will make a difference in the lives of many.
• Develop and implement systems to maintain student academic records; use on-line degree audit reporting system (if applicable)
• Administer storage, security, accuracy, and preservation of all academic credentials in accordance with company policy, accreditation standards, and privacy laws
• Interpret academic rules and regulations, monitor academic progress, coordinate probation, suspension, and dean's lists, as appropriate
• Manage grade and transcript processing; coordinate academic information for graduation clearance, provide special program certifications, compile statistical information, and prepare reports
• Coordinate the grade petition process, respond to inquiries concerning academic performance, and resolve problems regarding the management of student records
• Update all program audit books on a quarterly basis
• Assist with the development and implementation of policy and procedures consistent with those of the organization to ensure efficient operation of the department
• Process all necessary paperwork for VA and International Students, to include I-20’s and any other relevant documents
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• 1-2 years of full-time college
• 1-3 years of related experience or equivalent education and work related experience as determined by the College President
Corinthian Colleges - 17 months ago
Our mission is to help students prepare for careers in demand or to advance in their chosen field. With more than 91,000 students as of June...