ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented postsecondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 40 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 80,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country.
The Registrar manages student course scheduling in order to achieve maximum section size and efficient utilization of facilities, equipment and human resources in accordance with Company goals and objectives. Manages student records and enrollment status from admissions through graduation.
- Manages the college's course scheduling system and processes.
- Determines course schedule for students to ensure efficient use of facilities, equipment and human resources, including resolving conflicts with the Dean regarding student and course schedules.
- Evaluates military experience and post-secondary transcripts for possible course transfer credits, including analyzing related course content from transferring schools for equivalent course material and approving the appropriate credit.
- Manages requests for student program and course status changes, student requests for transcripts, and enrollment and/or degree verification.
- Conducts degree audits to ensure students meet program requirements and approves graduation eligibility of students.
- Directs the maintenance and security of student admissions and academic records, including recording grades.
- Partners with functional managers to achieve desired organizational results in areas of customer satisfaction, student retention, staff retention, graduation rates and satisfactory student progress and other compliance and organizational metrics and goals, including analyzing enrollment and demographic statistics.
- Supervises and proctors admission tests for prospective students.
- May supervise Record Coordinators.
- Ensures compliance with corporate policies and procedures, ethical practices, and the guidelines of government and accrediting organizations.
- A Bachelor’s degree from an institution accredited by an accrediting agency recognized by the US Department of Education required. Master’s degree is desirable.
- At least three years in customer service or related field. Experience in an educational administrative environment is preferred.
- Possess interpersonal, influencing and collaboration skills. Able to work with a variety of levels inside and outside of the organization.
- Ability to respond effectively in writing. Ability to write effective reports and/or presentations.
- Efficiently utilize a personal computer and related software including Microsoft Office, departmental specific software and Internet proficiencies
- Proven educational or administrative experience in solving problems for individuals. Experience with analyzing and identifying the strengths and weaknesses of options and exercising critical thinking, problem solving, and judgment skills.
- Apply and maintain a broad knowledge of principles, practices, procedures, laws and regulations.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision while maintaining high level, quality work and output. Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, results-oriented environment.
- Strong work ethic, timely and accurately organize, prioritize and complete all job responsibilities. Proven track record of project completions on time and within budget or other constraints. Past history of quality attention to detail.
- Interacts in a cooperative and professional manner with others. Able to work effectively in a team environment. Past history of developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others and maintaining them over time.
At ITT Technical Institute, we are experiencing terrific growth and offer robust career development and advancement potential! We offer a competitive salary, 401(k), group medical, dental and vision coverage, flexible spending accounts, a tuition discount program of more than 50% for you and your immediate family members, and employee tuition reimbursement, just to name a few.
Visit us at http://careers-itt-tech.icims.com to learn more about us and apply online.
ITT Technical Institute issues, on an annual basis, a Safety and Security Policies and Crime Statistics Report. The Report discloses information about our College’s safety and security policies and procedures, and statistics concerning the number of particular crimes reported to each College and local law enforcement agencies as occurring on each College’s premises or public property adjacent to the School. The Report serves to inform each College’s students, prospective students, employees and prospective employees of the existence and enforcement of the College's safety and security policies.
To access the Report for calendar year 2011 and a Campus Sex Crimes Prevention Act Notice, go to: http://info.itt-tech.edu/CAMPUS_SAFETY .
ITT Technical Institute will provide a paper copy of the Report upon request.
ITT Educational Services Inc. - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
ITT Educational Services, Inc. (ITT/ESI), is a provider of postsecondary degree programs in the United States based on revenue and student...