Responsible for registering patients in multiple service lines all necessary demographic, financial, and clinical information from the patient or representative.
Entry Rate: $11.70
Benefits Eligible: On Call
Shift Details: Variable Shifts
Department: Utah Valley Regional Medical Center Registration
- Must have one or more years of customer service experience
- One or more years of negotiation or collection experience within the last three years
- Experience working effectively in time sensitive situations, handle multiple priorities simultaneously, and able to make prompt, responsible decisions
- Experience in keyboarding and computer skills
- Excellent interpersonal relations and communication skills
- Manual Dexterity
- Intermountain Healthcare Patient Access work experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Medical terminology
- Insurance terminology
- One year data entry or clerical experience in a medical office setting within the last three years
- Medical office experience
- Experience working registration for a medical office
After applying, please check your email often. Some positions require assessment testing and notification will be sent to you through email. Once the email notification is sent, you will have 24 hours to complete the assessment. If the assessment is not completed within the allotted time frame, your application may not be considered further.
All positions subject to close without notice
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status
Intermountain Healthcare is an internationally recognized system of 22 hospitals and a full range of medical services, multi-specialty...