Location: Juneau Douglas High School
Full-Time Position (1.0 FTE)
Prepares current and post-transcripts. Registers new students. Determines which courses will count towards graduation. Communicates with other schools regarding school records.
- High School Diploma.
- Three years clerical experience, preferably in a school district office at the high school level.
- School District Policy
- Laws and regulations regarding requirements for graduation.
- Policies and procedures related to records.
- Applicable sections of State Education Code and other applicable laws.
- Electronic data processing applications for admissions, records and registration.
- District organization, operations, policies and objectives.
- Data processing methods, procedures and equipment.
- Record keeping techniques.
- Modern office practices, procedures and equipment.
- Interpret and apply complex laws, regulations, policies and procedures related to student registration.
- Ensure conformity of enforcement of policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement effective registration plans.
- Operate a variety of office equipment such as a typewriter, calculator, personal computer workstation and copier.
- Analyze situations accurately and adopt an effective course of action.
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Meet schedules and time lines.
COMPENSATION: This is a full-time 12-month position, working 37.5 hours per week, with a starting salary of $20.18 per hour. We offer an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, the Public Employees Retirement System (PERS) plan, and paid time off.
Please visit our website at www.juneauschools.org/hr to complete an electronic application.
Selected hire will be fingerprinted at applicant's expense and fingerprints will be forwarded to the Alaska State Troopers and the FBI for a criminal background check.
k12jobspot.com - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard