SUMMARY: The Private Schools Admissions Support Representative facilitates the admissions and enrollment process for prospective students by providing excellent customer service to students and families from admissions inquiry through to enrollment and maintaining admissions systems and data. In interactions with prospective students and families, the position incorporates aspects of multiple roles including facilitator, customer service representative and sales representative. .
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, OTHER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: The below statements are intended to describe the general nature and scope of work being performed by this position. This is not a complete listing of all responsibilities and/or duties required; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Enrollment Documentation Processing
• Supports Admissions Advisors in scheduling parent / student conferences and meeting established enrollment goals;
• Ensures Admissions Department has received required enrollment documents including: official and unofficial transcripts and Release of Records for full-time students; K-8 report cards and school handbook signature page;
• Receives, processes and maintains all student records including digital and physical copies;. Provides secure access to student records;
• Reports and updates the school on document and information processing activities;
• Answers and responds to parent / student inquiries regarding school admissions requirements.
Admissions Record Keeping and Administrative Support
• Ensure the maintenance of adequate and accurate student records in required systems and data bases;
• Maintains all transfer credit and compliance documentation;
• Fulfills requests for student record documentation from Admissions Advisors and Registrars.
Student Program Changes and Customer Service
• Processes approved and formally communicated course adds and drops and student withdrawals and ensures accurate and timely data entry, reporting and communication of these student record keeping processes;
• Acts as a single point of contact for managing and communicating all course tuition refund transactions for the International Academy and George Washington University College Prep Academy programs;
• Provides enrolled and potential new students and families with the highest level of customer service, answering questions, providing program and school policy information;
• Works collaboratively with the Private School Sales, Admissions, and Academic teams to develop efficient processes for improving the customer service experience and accurately answering customer questions.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no formal supervisory responsibilities.
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
• High School Diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate AND
• Two (2) years of office experience with a focus on recordkeeping OR
• Equivalent combination of education an experience
Certificates and Licenses: None required.
OTHER REQUIRED EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Outstanding telephone skills and demeanor
• Self-discipline and the ability to work independently and with a team
• Working a flexible schedule in a fast paced environment
• Meticulous about keeping records – excellent organizational skills and attention to details
• High standards of ethics and integrity with ability to maintain the confidentiality of student and family information for all areas of the private school program
• An entrepreneurial attitude towards individual performance
• Knowledge of governing bodies and accreditation requirements
• This role requires outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a strong customer service orientation.
• Demonstrated proficiency using Microsoft Excel; General PC and Web proficiency
• Ability to pass required background check
• Business college training
• Experience maintaining student records in a public school environment
• Experience using Salesforce CRM
K12 - 14 months ago
K12 isn't a missing element from the periodic table, but it could help kids learn the periodic table. The company offers online...