• Manage all aspects of the Registrar’s Office in an effort to register and maintain student enrollment at the college and data integrity, promoting professionalism and efficiency within the office
• Supervise the coordination of all the processes for the implementation and creation of the master schedule consistent with the MCCC Collective Bargaining contracts, working collaboratively with Division Deans and academic staff to achieve the process
• Supervise the coordination of the process of program requirements for student graduation requirements and the compilation and analysis of data from students for reports to internal and external agencies
• Maintain the confidentiality of student records in accordance with FERPA regulations
• Act as a liaison to departments and personnel, working collaboratively with representatives from the standards, curriculum, and appeals committees and the faculty senate to implement new policies and program requirements
• Facilitate the efficient registration of students for the online and in-person registration process
• Generate and implement new policies, requirements, and processes relevant to the Registrar’s Office
• Promote and assist in the facilitation of services for the One Stop/Enrollment Center on campus.
• Supervise, train, conduct performance evaluations, and promote professional development and goals for staff
• Facilitate the hiring and appointment process within the Registrar’s office
• Manage departmental budget
• Ability to coordinate staff to work as a team, as well as independently, to complete deadlines and facilitate services through the Registrar’s Office and work collaboratively with all other college personnel
Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred in subject area, education, or other related fields; three or more years of experience in a record-keeping enrollment management position, preferably in a community college setting; work related experience which reflects advancement in a area of responsibility; experience with a diverse population and with union and non-union personnel; proficiency in oral and written communication; demonstrated interpersonal skills; a record of work excellence; experience in managing departmental budget; willingness to be an advocate for students, staff, and work area. Thorough knowledge of the Banner system or similar web-based IT system. Ability to write clear and comprehensive policies, procedures, training manuals and instructions relevant to the Registrar’s Office and the college.
Schedule: 37.5 hours per week, Monday through Friday, Full time benefitted position.
Salary: $57,307.65 to $85,962.01 per year. Commensurate with education and experience.
Closing: January 18, 2012
Massasoit Community College is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Massasoit Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or age in its programs, activities or employment. Ms. Joyce Zymaris has been designated as the College’s 504/ADA, Title II, and Title IX Coordinator and may be reached at 508-588-9100 ext. 1304 and her office is located in the upper level of the Administrative Building (Room A234).
A resume is required to apply for this position.