The registrar provides a first point-of-contact for patients, customers, and visitors. The registrar needs to provide efficient and accurate customer service to patients with their registration and other needs. The registrar works with collaboration with the healthcare team.
Education and/or Experience
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
· 1 year of related experience with insurance benefits preferred
· Experience working as a member of team and be an integral part of work group
· Good customer relations and interpersonal skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook
· Experience with EPIC preferred
Presence Health is the largest health system based in Illinois, created in November 2011 through the merger of Provena Health and Resurrection Health Care. With over 150 locations, from physician offices and convenient outpatient centers to quality hospitals and senior living communities, we’re in communities big and small. Visit presencehealth.org to learn more.