Providence is calling an on-call
Registrar for a rotating/variable shift
position at Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
in Oregon City
In this position, you will:
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Secure appropriate patient record and account reimbursement by obtaining complex demographic, insurance, and medical information.
- High School degree or equivalent.
- Minimum one year experience in customer service or healthcare registration.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Minimum of two years college education.
- National Certification of CHAA.
- Satisfactory completion of college level Medical Terminology or Medical Assistant course.
- Previous registrar and third party payor experience.
- Previous healthcare experience, in either a provider or payor site.
About Providence in Oregon
As the largest health care system and largest private employer in Oregon, Providence offers exceptional work environments and unparalleled career opportunities.
The Providence Experience begins each time our patients or their families have an encounter with a Providence team member and continues throughout their visit or stay. Whether you provide direct or indirect patient care, we want our patients to feel that they are in a welcoming place where they can be comfortable and free from anxiety. Our employees create the Providence Experience through simple, caring behaviors such as
ourselves and Providence,
people by name,
the duration of estimated wait times and
frequently if timelines change,
situations in a way that puts patients at ease, carefully
to their concerns, and always
people for trusting Providence for their health care needs. At Providence, our quality vision is simple,
"Providence will provide the best care and service to every person, every time."
Providence is consistently ranked among the top 100 companies to work for in Oregon. It is also home to two of our award-winning Magnet medical centers. Providence hospitals and clinics are located in numerous areas, ranging from the Columbia Gorge to the wine country to sunny southern Oregon to charming coastal communities to the urban setting of Portland. If you want a vibrant lifestyle while working with a team highly committed to the art of healing, choose from our many options in Oregon.
Providence Health & Services - 6 months ago
As the sixth-largest faith-based health system in the United States, we employ talented and dedicated individuals at our large medical...