The registrar pre-registers scheduled and non-scheduled procedures and cases and identifies co-pay amounts at the time of pre-registration using various applications and materials.
Knowledge, skills & abilities
- 28 hours per week
- Day shift
- Every other weekend shift
Minimum qualification s
- Intermediate computer knowledge and skills including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of insurance, Medicare and Medicaid processes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work with diverse groups including physicians, therapists, patients, and families.
High school diploma or equivalent required
Prior experience in a hospital or physician office related position is preferred
St. Elizabeth Regional Health - 17 months ago
When it comes to expertise in a large number of medical specialties, people in Lafayette know their hospitals are more than up to the task...