Responsible for maintaining student funding/accountability data input at the campus level. Process student enrollment, transfers, and withdraws for the campus.
Major Responsibilities and Duties:
Records, Reports, and Correspondence
1. Maintain physical and computerized records including student cumulative folders, TAKS scores, year-end transcripts, etc. Process new student records, including requesting transcripts and records from other schools, setting up cumulative folder, and entering student data into appropriate databases.
2. Research the TEA/Pid Enrollment Tracking system online to assist with dropout recovery prior to the close of the School Start Window each school year.
3. Process and transmits requests for student information, including student transcripts for colleges and universities.
4. Enter and print student attendance daily and maintain binders for attendance information used for audit records.
5. Enter program data sheets received which affect Cycle Funding reports: Student data fields information. Assist advisors with the enrollment, withdraws, and transfer of students and process applicable record.
6. Assist campus administration teachers and advisors with the preparation of reports and student data information. Maintain enrollment records and attendance data for a period of five years for audit purposes.
7. Report any discrepancy to the Director of PEIMS and make correction. Assist with all areas according to the directive of immediate supervisor.
8. Attend trainings as required regarding PEIMS reporting and changes regarding database maintenance. Maintain confidentiality of information.
9. All other duties as assigned
Personal computer, typewriter, printer, calculator, copier, fax machine, and shredder.
Mental Demands/Physical Demands/Environmental Factors:
Work with frequent interruptions, maintain emotional control under stress. Repetitive hand motions, prolonged use of computer.
Must have own reliable transportation available during work hours. Some out of town travel may be required.
High school or GED
Ability to maintain accurate and auditable records
Ability to use personal computer and software to develop or maintain spreadsheets and databases, and do word processing
Proficient typing, keyboarding, and file maintenance skills
Basic math skills
Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
Three years clerical experience in a school setting.
Texans Can Academies is a non-profit organization operating public charter high schools throughout the State of Texas. Texans Can Academies...